We’re always looking for experienced web developers to join our rapidly expanding plugin business. Come help us build great apps and tools for website optimization!
Who are you?
- You understand event-driven programming and have experience with:
- ES6 and build tools like Webpack or Browserify is required.
- React + Redux or other JS frameworks like Angular, Ember or Backbone is a plus.
- RESTful APIs is required.
- GraphQL is a plus.
- functional tests and related frameworks such as Nightwatch.js or Zombie.js is a plus.
- Living in the UTC -1, UTC, UTC 1, UTC 2 or UTC 3 time zone is required.
What we're offering
- A challenging job in a fast-growing, dynamic, ambitious and international atmosphere. Working at a company that impacts the web.
- A salary of € 3000 - 4000 per month (on the base of 40 hours a week) depending on experience.
- 25 vacation days (on the base of 40 hours). Next to that, you’ll get five volunteer days which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club for example. Or to supervise a school trip of one of your children.
- You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education.
- A bonus scheme paid out at the end of the year.
- We have a great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
- Exercise and stay fit! We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
- We have a really fun (slightly crazy) company culture with lots and lots of team building activities. The know-your-colleagues-quiz, lots of celebrations and LEGO-building days. Because of Covid a lot of these things are online now!
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
The application process consists of three, maybe four, parts: an introductory job interview, one or two practical interviews, and a final meeting. These steps might take place on multiple days. A social media screening might be part of the procedure. Note: only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
At Yoast, we optimize websites. Not just one aspect of websites, but every aspect. We make websites more usable, easier to navigate, faster and more reliable. In other words: we make websites work. For the owner and the visitor. The added bonus is that if you do all that right, a website becomes easier to find too. Read all about Yoast »