How to set or change your MyYoast account password
MyYoast is the customer portal where you can find and manage all the Yoast SEO products you own.
If you know your current password, you can go to Account > Profile and change your password. If you do not know your current password, please use these steps instead.
- Log in to MyYoast
- Click on ‘Account’ in the sidebar (desktop) or across the bottom (mobile).
- Click on the ‘Profile’ tab
- Enter your current password, new password and confirm the new password.
- Click ‘Save changes’
I do not know my current password
To create or reset a lost MyYoast password, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://my.yoast.com/forgot-password
- Enter the account email address
The account email is the same email address you entered during checkout.
- Click ‘Send password reset email’.
- Check your email and click the password reset link
- Enter a new password in the ‘New password’ field.
Enter a strong and secure password in the ‘New password’ field. Save it, you’ll need it later.
- Click ‘Reset Password’ button.
- Login following these steps.